- Monthly professional fees: This is best suited to full-time, on-site counsel over an extended period.
- Periodic or part-time rate: This is best when part-time or periodic counsel is provided on a regular basis.
- Project-specific fee: In some situations (e.g. feasibility studies, development reviews and strategic plans, board orientation) a flat fee is quoted based on completion of the project rather than the specific time it involves.
The nature of counsel required varies significantly according to each project. We would be happy to meet with you, free of obligation, to discuss which option is most appropriate for your project and budget.
- They require specialized expertise in a particular area
- They have projects that require a dedicated focus
- They are seeking an unbiased perspective
- They need to bridge a personnel gap
Clients often speak of our strong work ethic, integrity and expertise. When it comes right down to it, though, having the right chemistry between client and counsel is truly key to a strong relationship. That’s why we believe only you will know if RBR is the right choice for you. Give us a call and let’s talk.
- Develop and distribute a request for proposals, requesting:
- Related experience
- Track record of success
- Proposed methodology
- Project team
- Fee structure
- Arrange a presentation or meeting with your selection committee
- Check references